Health and Community Services

Housing Services

Individuals who have a mental illness may be eligible for housing services such as board and lodging financial assistance (relatives and non-relatives), life skills/transitional supports, case management, recreational services, respite or home support.

Information and contact numbers:
Provincial Home Support Brochure opens in new window

Provincial Home Support Client Handbook: opens in new window

Housing, Shelter and Home Supports:

Residential Options:

Newfoundland and Labrador Housing Corporation: opens in new window

Provincial Mental Health and Addictions Systems Navigator:
  • If you are having difficulty finding what you need,
    Please call 752-3916 or 1-877-999-7589; VRS calls are welcome
Last Updated:
This page and all contents are copyright, Government of Newfoundland and Labrador, all rights reserved.